To help us achieve the goal of 70% waste diversion by 2023, the City is redesigning Residential Curbside Collections for single family homes and we need your input. Between February 12 and March 6, 2018, there are a series of public engagement opportunities to look at the priorities, preferences, and barriers that might impact a redesigned curbside waste collection system.
Visit saskatoon.ca/engage for access to the following information on how to:
- Participate in our survey. It is open until March 4, 2018 and will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Attend pop-up engagement events running from February 13, 2018 - March 1, 2018.
- Participate in a community workshop on March 1, 2018.
- Participate in the accessible waste collection workshop on March 6, 2018.
- Learn more about "Sensemaking Saturday".