In brief, here are seven items of public interest that were discussed during the May 2020 City Council meetings.
- Vehicle Noise
- Northeast Swale Speed Limits
- Review of Community Consultation and Notification Process for Development Applications
- Natural Capital Asset Valuation
- Bike Bylaw Update
- Residential Parking Program Review
- COVID-19: Parking and Transit Changes
In brief, here are four items of public interest that were discussed during the April 2020 City Council meeting.
I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. I would like to thank all community members for your effort in trying to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our community by following the measures put in place by all levels of government.
While our Municipal, Provincial and Federal Governments are keeping their websites up to date, I wanted to take this chance to summarize some of the impacts and changes in our community during this unprecedented moment in time.
In brief, here are three items of public interest that were discussed during the March 2020 City Council meeting.
- COVID-19 Update
- Briarwood Neighbourhood Traffic Review (SPC Transportation)
- Transit Corridor Parking Standards Adjustment
In this update, I've provided some important links to stay up to date on information regarding COVID-19 from the City of Saskatoon, The Government of Saskatchewan, and the Public Health Agency of Canada. Additionally, you can check out this support resource list for businesses and individuals and a compilation of community resources.