There has been amazing work done by the Ward 8 community associations to pivot and offer programming that follow the COVID-19 protocols. They have been working hard to continue strengthening our neighbourhoods.
Keep up to date by checking out their respective websites.
- Briarwood Community Association | www.briarwoodca.com
Outdoor Skating🎿 Cross-country ski trails*
- College Park Recreation Association | www.collegeparksaskatoon.com
Learn to Skate*Hockey Skills*Ringette Skills*Snowshoeing for Fun*Weekly Winter Shenanigans*
- East College Park Community Association | www.ecpark.ca
Outdoor SkatingFlow Yoga and Vinyasa YogaZumbaArt classes
- Greystone Community Association | www.thegreystone.ca
Outdoor SkatingLearn to Skate
- Wildwood Community Association | www.ourwildwood.ca
Outdoor SkatingYogaCircus ArtsDance Fitness and Jive DanceArt exploration
*Supported through the Take it Outside Grant program.
- City of Saskatoon | leisureonline.saskatoon.ca
Skating🎿 Cross-country skiing (more information available here)Winter Play Program (Winter Wonderland Scavenger Hunt or Winter Sport Sampler)School Break Camps (table tennis, soccer & basketball, dance & conditioning, Metis jigging, self-defense, wheelchair sledge hockey & floor hockey)
- Meewasin Valley Authority | meewasin.com
Outdoor skating📸 Exploration and interpretation
- Wanuskewin | wanuskewin.com
🎿 Snow-shoeing📸 Exploration and interpretation